I present to your attention a master class on knitting a small snail.
Such a snail turns out to be a small size and may well become a keychain, or a magnet, or a keychain into a car, and, in general, you can still come up with a lot of ideas for such a crumb. This master-class for beginners will knit, who have already mastered the basic loops and begin to knit simple toys. There are a lot of pictures in the master class, and I tried to describe everything as easily as possible. Pleasant crochet and light loops!
For knitting we need:
– yarn Yarn Art Jeans of four colors (blue, light green, pink, gray);
– hook number 2.0;
– 2 beads or beads for eyes;
– a thread for sewing parts, as well as a thread for decorating the mouth and sewing the eyes;
– a needle;
– a small piece of a thick thread (for example, waxed, sold in shops for needlework, or any other, but it must be thick) for the design of ear-horns.
Loops that are used in this master class, and which you need to know to tie a snail:
– sbn – a column without a crochet;
– Вп – the air loop;
– уб – reduction;
– pr – increase.
That’s all we need, as well as of course still a good mood and a desire to create!
Further, you do not need to knit. We now need a thread to staple parts. We twist the armor in a tube, and sew it to keep it in shape. Then sew the armor to the body.
And the last stage is to attach the “horns-ears” from the thick thread. I just passed a piece of thread through my head and made knots from both sides so that the thread did not “run away” 🙂
More from my site
Categories: Knitting Amigurumi Patterns